We are pleased to announce that we have just opened an opportunity for YOU to become an international writer/blogger/expert through Woman Poker Player Magazine’s website! All you need to do is to take time to express yourself and write about things you love. Plus you have a chance to promote your blog or website and raise your visitors and SEO!
You are encourged to share your passion with other women all around the world! You will become famous in your field and thousands of fans will read your words and follow your writing! Our writers are often contacted by other venues and some are sought out as experts in their field.
All you need to get started is:
-Read our editorial guidelines.
-Complete the form linked below and submit your articles. Please include an image of yourself if you would like one, a link to your website, and an image that you own for the article if you have one.
-Wait from 24 to 48 hours for our editorial staff to review your submission. You will receive a message from our editorial staff about your status.
We accept articles on Poker, Health, Fitness, Self-image, Relationships, Beauty, Parenting, Love, Cooking, Green Living, Gaming. If you would like to contribute something outside of these subjects, please feel free to do so and we will let you know if its accepted.
- Important – Please write your aricle like you are in a conversation with your readers.
- Your article must be from 250 to 1000 words
- Your article must be original content that you wrote. Plagarism is not tolerated.
- Please keep your article informative and share your unique expertise. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in your articles. We do not accept articles that contain more than 5 lines of quoted or sourced material.
- Your article must be in proper English (spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalization and structure.)
- Your article should not be a press release, advertisement, or sales letter. In fact, we will disallow any promotional copy, or blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype. Although it is encouraged to write about your own poker playing or real life experiences. We will also allow links back to your home site or blog. We do accept press releases but they should be emailed direct to [email protected]
- Your article must not contain any content that is a violation of any law, or infringes on the legal rights of others.
- Your article must not include a reply to a personal email, letter or address.
- There is a total limit of two links allowed in one article. Affiliate links are allowed if they come from your top-level domain ie, it is permissible to forward to an affiliate link from: http://your-company-name.com/affiliatelink.
- Your article must not contain excessive and/or bolded or CAPITALIZED words and phrases.
- Your article must not contain pornography/adult material/profanity/slander. It should not promote hate or violence, suggest racial intolerance, or advocate against any individual or group. It should not be rude, insulting, obscene, or degrading in tone.
- Please tweet about and post a link to your article on your facebook profile once your article is published.
Woman Poker Player Magazine reserves the right to deny your submissions for any reason.
By submitting your article, you agree the copyright becomes the property of Woman Poker Player Magazine if it is accepted for publication. Once it is published Woman Poker Player Magazine and its affiliated websites will retain all rights.
Please note that we will hold contests from time to time that will award our writers cash prizes based on most views, most votes, best writing, or linkbacks and so on.
Thank you – begin your new role and article submission by completing the following form. If you have any questions, please contact us.